RSS

B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y

well, today i wil pass my 19th yrs old birthday, bye bye to 18,say hello to 19 =)
tis year b'day, i'm not consider alone( coz i stil got my dad n bro at home), but
i feel i m alone all the time...
tis year b'day, no cake, no flowers, no party, n i even didn receive a b'day greetings from a ppl in front of me (btw a lot of greetings n wishes from fb n sms) thank u guyz~
bored, disappointed, annoyed, sad all these words can be use to descibe me in my this 19th birthday
tell myself dnt wan to think a lot alth i know my b'day in these continuous years will still the same as today
nvm, today i wil try to get use of this feel so next year b'day i wil be as usual, if can, i hope i wil forget myself b'day as well so tat i won't get the down mood bcoz of feeling lonely...
rather than go shopping or watch movie alone, i think i better stay at home to continue write my bi shun n sleeping so that the time wil pass quickly XD

lastly, i wan to thank God that u let me born in this world at 1 dec 1990 n
i appreciate myself... Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment