RSS

super duper speechless

2day i think is the most unfortunate day for me in this few months


i very HATE this kind of feeling


haiz... no ppl wil understand me de







well... start from the afternoon me n big yai yai go to Mc D took our lunch


then. he accom me go to maybank at cp thr to withdraw money


but i cant take even 1sen from my account


ok fine... i thought is the bank problem


mayb is something like out of service or wat wat la


then i didnt think much at first


we continue walk to alliance bank that near the pasar de

then the result is "transaction rejected"


walao... ok


then we decide back to public bank that opposite warisan thr


a lot of ppl inside thr, so we juz waiting for our turn


then the same result make me disappoint again... haiz


now i start to get more worry liao


i feeling wan to cry


but i not dare to cry coz big yai yai must wil very worry me de


then he say we go to maybank at near karamunsing thr


we go thr by taxi, waste liao Rm10


so heartpain T.T


the result more make me shock


even cimb bank de atm card also cant use, even cant check for the account balance


WTF! This time i knw i must die liao


my wallet juz left for Rm5


how can i endure for this few months for juz Rm5?


i had walk to almost 10 banks 2day but i cant even get 1 sen=.=


God pls save me la


dnt play me liao, without $$$ at here i gonna die soon


then back hostel liao i thought i can relax my mind


then suddenly got a senior told me that my skirt that i wear during tanglung festival was too short


OMG la... i reli will die soon


haiz... i wan back to my hometown liao la


at here i reli wil kih siao de


0 comments:

Post a Comment