RSS

9 October 2009

juz finish bath n washed clothes...

actualy i should be very tired de, coz i had ran my school field for 6 rounds= 2.4km. owhhhhhh

hmm... but i dunno y i juz feel a bit tired, not as i expect de~



this week quite many activities waiting for us to do, make me feel a bit exhausted

2moro nite that majlis penutupan, i still thinking whether wan 2 escape or not

n sunday that suck dunno wat wat hari raya penutupan, make me feel annoy only~

haiz... dunno wan kind of maktab is this, watever celebration nid 2 postpone or delay until very late baru celebrate again=.="



and and and... my plan nid 2 change liao

haiz... dunno should happy or sad

hmm nvm la~ save money is a good thing too.

not as that stupid lecturer TGH said we nid to finish our money in juz eat n enjoy

reli kih siao de



2moro got kelas ganti, start frm 8am.
2nite nid to study hard for my presentation liao
gambateh la~ must nt let mr chow disappoint

0 comments:

Post a Comment