RSS

last day

well... today is the last day i stay at my hometown
means i gonna back to kk 2moro
after this holiday, i need to wait until end of november then can get my sem break
so i think i will feel extra EXHAUSTED in this two months
miss the soup n dishes cook by my mum
miss my bed, my plush toys~~

quite emo recently... juz like the weather at sdk here
sometimes sunny, sometimes rain
juz bcoz of one person
but in overall
actualy i'm not happy during this holiday
as i had said before
when the 2nd day i back to here

i dnt know why this holiday will make me so tired
and i start feeling many things dont know how to share wif ppl
talk to myself is a best way
or wat i feel wat i want to say out
i juz write at my blog
yea... my blog~ my lil space juz for me to express myself in a relax way
nobody wil stop me, or nobody will give me comment that i dont want to listen
i juz can be myself at HERE

now, i try to understand a ppl that i very care
sometimes, i reli cant get what is inside his mind
alth he always say i can get what he thought in juz a moment
but... until yday i juz realise
actualy i not very know about him

sometimes can be very mad
sometimes juz ordinary, nothing special
sometimes get angry very easy
i feel... very scare
worry
i dont know how to say
is juz... a feel that i never try before
with him, i always need to try my best to console him
standby his side, so that if he wan to fa xie
then he can direct come find me
haiz...
i dont know i can endure until when
actualy i will not call it as 'endure'
but juz mayb i wil take it as a process to let me know more about him
and get closer to him
try to get what is him thinking actualy
and i hope i can try my best to help him
maybe what he annoy and the sadness store in his heart are countless
i always think that my suffer are enough big for me to withstand
but he tell me that there are a lot of ppl at outside are suffering more than me
yea... i guess u'r right~
thanks for telling me that
so now i hav enough faith to stand up straight
to face the challenge n unknown wonders that coming for me


p/s: if u hav read this blog, pleasa smile for me. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment