RSS

2.4km!!!

hmm... 2day reli damn tired de ooo~~~
after pj for 3 and half hours then direct go padang run for 3 rounds~~
i think i had run 1.8km in 17minutes liao~ but... sadly, it stil not enuf in my fitness test during october... haiz~
cham lo cham lo... T.T `
who can tell me hw to run 2.4km within 14minutes???

after run padang then we continue play bball wif my gangz... hahaha...
hmm... anyway i nid 2 thank some1 very much... thz for accom me always ooo~~~

laz nite... had a sweet period in bball court~~
alth very paiseh, but i stil feel sweet bcoz of u o, big yai yai~~ hehe^^

but anyway, next time dnt hold my hands in public or sch area ooo...
so paiseh la, i wory wil more lecture knw abt us ler... hahahaha

p.s.: i wil bliv ur fairy tales la, so plz tell me more abt it ooo~~ hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment