RSS

Rainy days please dnt go away~~

hmm... today, can consider as a memorable day since i came 2 kk~~ hehe XD
hw to say ler? erm... i think thr is no way to let me say out my feeling ooo,
juz... very happy...
n my face is full of smile during the whole day~~
u can feel it de rite?? big yai yai^^
i... seems to be more like u liao... hehe...
my heart will feel secure as u beside me de, u knw ma?
and... i like the way u tell me story or other things...
no matter is abt all the annoy ppl or about urself~ keke
and, the journey when we back to maktab, i think 4 of us are happy de...
although it is raining tat time, but... is juz like a sweet dream
he holding my hand and told me something tat i never expect~
feel very touch and sweet although very paiseh

juz receive the news about tis friday is holiday... hooray!!!!
hahaha me n my roomates keep shouting at our bedroom~~~ like kihsiao liao hahahaha
don send us into bukit padang if u had read my blog wo XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment