RSS

satur~~day

well... 2day quite early woke up in the morning... abt 7.30am i was blur blur open my eyes thn go to wash face liao~
tat is bcoz nid early wake up 2 rush assignment n 2day my college hostel gt wat such stupid competition.. we were forced 2 woke up 2 clean our own room n the corridor outside.. hai~~~

later aftenun wil go hang out wif my gangz at centre point n warisan square~ hahahax
i think tis is the most enjoyable moments throughout the day.. coz we had been traped inside the college for 5days liao.. is time 2 relax n hav fun^^

well... i nid 2 start conutdown for raya liao.. coz i wil bac to my hometown n can hav a break wif my family lo~ hahahaha is too hard to describe my feeling liao

anyway i wil stop blog at here liao... coz i nid 2 continue gambateh for my assignment lo... if not monday i wil die at tanjung aru beach XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment