RSS

pretty saturday

Thank God for safety send me bac to my hometown...
i feel very relief since i walk down from the flight n arrive at sdk airport~~ hehe
hope my tis hari raya holiday wil relax n enjoy, most important is my mind dnt bother from any burden of my s**t assignment. lolx

the first thing since i arrive is find big yai yai, hope he wil not worry me anymore since i inform him i had arrive here safely~ i must keep the promise de, belief me, ok??

yday, is very memorable n wonderful 2 me alth it is quite tiring... i had went to doulas the book ship during noon time. Before went 2 doulas ship me n big yai yai had went 2 Mc D da bao burger n french fries as our lunch coz we tot tat thr wil no lunch provided near the doulas ship...
who knws after we arrive at thr then we realise pizza hut n kfc got stall at thr can provide lunch for visitors~~ ogui la... so ma fan his frens send us to Mc D da bao ooo~

then then then, we had went to 1B again...
he knws shopping is my favorite activity, so he never say tired when accom me shopping...
hehe, thank u owh, big yai yai~~
we had bought sweets marshmallow n plaster at minitoons thr( the plaster is him force me 2 buy de coz he worry i wil always get injured at my body) hahahaha XD
big yai yai u no nid worry me always lo, i very guai wil take k myself de, ok? ^^
n he had help me buy the nike water bottle, it is pink n purple in colour de,
is my favorite colours~ haha XD

at nite, we had went to tanjung aru beach to play water along the seaside n dinner at thr...
such romantic scene had make me fall in love wif tat place~~
we play water along the seaside n i had many sweet memory wif him at thr, all the annoy n worries had let me kick into the sea water n flow away liao...
we left many our footprints at the beach also~ hahahahaha

p/s: actualy thr is nothing for u to worry abt me n him de~ he forever oso is my lil bro, or my dad, so... pls dnt think much abt it lo, ok? i think the message frm him is juz a kidding. juz put down ur heart n relax~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment